Sunday, July 25, 2010

bumGenius Organic All-In-One Snap Conversion


  I answered an ad on Craigslist to convert some bumGenius Organic All-In-One diapers with hook and loop closures to snaps. The woman wanted the wings to overlap like they had with the hook and loop. I studied the tutorial at Kamsnaps.com and came up with this template.
I got the idea for the cross snap tabs from the CuddleBuns single-sized diapers I have made for my kids
Because these were not pockets, I could snap through all layers of the front panel. (For those babies with sensitivity to snap caps against their skin, this would not be a good idea.)
I tested the diapers and they have retained their full adjustability...if anything I can get the waist smaller! I would love to read your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment